Showing 804 results

People and Organisations


  • Person

Shelford blacksmith

Fyansford Primary School

  • Corporate body
  • 1867 - 1973

Common School No. 913at Fyansford was opened in temporary premises on 1st of July 1867. A Crown Land site was obtained and gazetted by the Department on 28th of November 1873. The new State School No. 1691was officially opened on 1st of February 1876 - No. 913 was struck of the roll. The school was selected as the Rural Training School for Geelong and district during 1927.

Results 201 to 250 of 804